Effective date: April 23, 2021
If you are a California resident who has provided Personal Information (as defined below) to us or a California resident who believes we collected your Personal Information, you may exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), as explained in this Notice.
- Identifiers, includingname, image, voice, postal address, email address, social networking sites (“SNS”) accounts, and online identifiers (such as IP address)
- User records, including phone number, billing address, and credit or debit card information
- Characteristicsof protected classifications under California or US federal law, such as age, birth date, gender
- Commercialor transactions information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered
- Internet orother similar network activity, including browsing history, search history, and interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data
- Inferencesdrawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences, such as game preferences based on your activities
Purposes of collecting and/or disclosing:
- Detecting/Protecting against security events
- Internal analytics and reporting
- Customer service
- Operate our business and games
- Game mechanics or functionality
- Facilitate players’ social interactions
- Product development/improvement
- Maintaining and enhancing service
- Auditing consumer interaction & transactions
- Direct marketing
- Player acquisition
In the past 12 months, we may have disclosed or allow below third-party service providers to access the aforesaid categories of personal information for purposes of ad campaign and analytics, player acquisition and operating our game and Services. But we do not “sell” personal information about our players as most people would typically understand that term.
- Customer Service Vendors
- Quality Assurance Vendors
- Cloud Storage Providers
- Payment and Auditing Processors
- Security Safety Vendors and Service Providers
- Social Media Services
- Real-time voice and video tool provider
- Advertising and Marketing Partners
- The specificpieces of your personal information collected by CenturyGames in the past 12 months
- The categoriesof personal information we collected or disclosed for a business purpose about you in the past 12 months
- The categoriesof sources from which the personal information was collected
- The purposefor which the information was collected
- The categoriesof third parties to whom the information was disclosed for a business purpose, or otherwise shared
- Deletion ofyour personal information collected by CenturyGames
- Opt-out and opt-infrom the sale
To exercise any of these rights, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com. In the written request, please specify (a) which right you wish to exercise and (b) the scope of your request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days. We may require specific information from you, which may include personal information about you or information about your past purchases or use of our products or services, in order to help us verify your identity and allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to your request. Your request may be denied if we are unable to verify your identity. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
If you request deletion of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain personal information necessary to: (a) protect our business, systems and users from fraudulent activity, (b) to address technical issues that impair existing functionality, (c) allow us or others to exercise their free speech or other rights, (d) comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process, (e) support our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us, (f) to comply with legal obligations, (g) comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process, (h) for scientific or historical research, or (i) otherwise as permitted by law and disclosed to you when we respond to your request.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You may request to opt-out certain of your personal information from sale by contacting us at email@example.com. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your right to opt-out. However, we may ask you to provide additional personal information so that we can properly identify you and to track compliance with your opt-out request. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request. If you chose not to provide this information, we may only be able to process your request to the extent we are able to identify you in our data systems and authenticate you as authorized to receive the information.
Once you make an opt out request, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent in writing. To designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights and choices on your behalf, please provide written proof of your agent’s permission to do so. A request from an agent may be denied if such agent does not submit written proof that the agent was authorized by the user to act on the user’s behalf, and/or the agent’s identity could not be verified.
CenturyGames will not discriminate against any user for exercising their rights under the CCPA, although some of the functionality and features available on the Services may change or no longer be available. Any differences in the Services are related to the value provided.
Minors Under Age 16
We do not sell the personal information of consumers we know to be less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization from either the minor who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a minor less than 13 years of age.
We may offer incentives in exchange for the retention or sale of personal information:
- In-Game Rewards: We may offer in-game rewards to you when you choose to view video advertisements or engage with advertisement. When you choose to receive the in-game rewards, we and our advertising partners may use the information collected to serve you with more relevant You can choose not to receive the in-game rewards by electing not to watch or not to engage with such advertisement.
- Rewards for participant ourquestionnaire survey: We may offer rewards to you when you agree to complete questionnaire survey for purpose of acquiring certain user information to optimize our Service or user acquisition. You can choose not to engage in such survey.
For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal Information does not include: de-identified or aggregated consumer information; health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act; or information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, or the California Financial Information Privacy Act. Deidentified Information and Aggregate Consumer Information shall be excluded.
“Deidentified Information” means information that cannot reasonably identify to particular consumer, provided that a business uses deidentified information 1) has implemented technical safeguards that prohibit the reidentification, 2) has implemented business process that prohibit reidentification, 3) has implemented business process to prevent inadvertent release of deidentification information, and 4) makes no attempt to reidentify.
“Aggregate Consumer Information” means information relates to a group or category of consumers, from which individual consumer identities have been removed, and that is not linked or reasonably linkable to any consumer or household, including via a device.