Effective date: December 20, 2022
If you are a California or Virginia resident who has provided Personal Information (as defined below) to us or a California or Virginia resident who believes we collected your Personal Information, you may exercise your rights as explained in this Notice.
Categories of Personal Information Collected or Disclosed:
In the past 12 months, we may have collected and/or disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- In-game user name and password
- your email address
- Profile information (such as name, social networking sites (“SNS”) accounts, age, gender, address, profession, image, voice, profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Any other information you choose to give our customer service or other team in the game or via email (such as information to identify a lost account)
- your mobile device’s identifiers
- details about the games and platforms you use
- IP address, which only allows us to determine the geographic area and does not reveal your precise location;
- your device information (such as device type, device system language, network and carrier data, operating system)
- information regarding your use of and interaction with our Services(such as in-game event, game version)
- your country
- application performance and de-bugging information
- what your current progress is in our Services and the date and time of activity
- your payment information in our Services
- your user identification number (like your Facebook ID number), which may be linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo
- information about your activities on or through the connected third-party platform
- any other information that you or the third-party platform share with us
Purposes of collecting and/or disclosing:
- • Detecting/Protecting against security events
- • Customer service
- • Operate our business and games
- • Game mechanics or functionality
- • Facilitate players’ social interactions
- • Product development/improvement
- • Maintaining and enhancing service
- • Advertising
- • Player acquisition
In the past 12 months, we may share your non-personally identifiable, aggregated, and/or public information with third parties. Additionally, we may share your game play data, customer service and/or unique identifiers specific to your device with third parties for the purpose of adjusting and improving our Services. We direct all such third-party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and not to use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on CenturyGames’ behalf.
- Customer Service Vendors
- Quality Assurance Vendors
- Cloud Storage Providers
- Payment and Auditing Processors
- Security Safety Vendors and Service Providers
- Social Media Services
- Real-time voice and video tool provider
- Advertising and Marketing Partners
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information.
You have the right under the CCPA to submit a verifiable request of the following in writing:
- Right to know/access
- Right to deletion
- Right to opt out of “sale” and “sharing” of your personal information
- Right to non-discrimination
- Right to correct
- Right to limit use and disclosure of your SPI(if any)
To exercise any of these rights, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com. In the written request, please specify (a) which right you wish to exercise and (b) the scope of your request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days. We may require specific information from you, which may include personal information about you or information about your past purchases or use of our products or services, in order to help us verify your identity and allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to your request. Your request may be denied if we are unable to verify your identity. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
If you request deletion of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain personal information necessary to: (a) protect our business, systems and users from fraudulent activity, (b) to address technical issues that impair existing functionality, (c) allow us or others to exercise their free speech or other rights, (d) comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process, (e) support our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us, (f) to comply with legal obligations, (g) for scientific or historical research, or (h) otherwise as permitted by law and disclosed to you when we respond to your request.
Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
You may request to opt-out certain of your personal information from sale or share by contacting us at email@example.com. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your right to opt-out. However, we may ask you to provide additional personal information so that we can properly identify you and to track compliance with your opt-out request. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request. If you chose not to provide this information, we may only be able to process your request to the extent we are able to identify you in our data systems and authenticate you as authorized to receive the information.
Once you make an opt out request, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent in writing. To designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights and choices on your behalf, please provide written proof of your agent’s permission to do so. A request from an agent may be denied if such agent does not submit written proof that the agent was authorized by the user to act on the user’s behalf, and/or the agent’s identity could not be verified.
Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information
We do not collect any SPI. You may request to get know about this by contacting us at email@example.com. However, we may ask you to provide additional personal information so that we can properly identify you and to track compliance with your request. We will only use personal information provided in a request to review and comply with the request. If you chose not to provide this information, we may only be able to process your request to the extent we are able to identify you in our data systems and authenticate you as authorized to receive the information.
Minors Under Age 16
We do not sell the personal information of consumers we know to be less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization from either the minor who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a minor less than 13 years of age.
We may offer incentives in exchange for the retention or sale of personal information:
- In-Game Rewards: We may offer in-game rewards to you when you choose to view video advertisements or engage with advertisement. When you choose to receive the in-game rewards, we and our advertising partners may use the information collected to serve you with more relevant You can choose not to receive the in-game rewards by electing not to watch or not to engage with such advertisement.
- Rewards for participant ourquestionnaire survey: We may offer rewards to you when you agree to complete questionnaire survey for purpose of acquiring certain user information to optimize our Service or user acquisition. You can choose not to engage in such survey.
For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal Information does not include: de-identified or aggregated consumer information; health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act; or information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, or the California Financial Information Privacy Act. Deidentified Information and Aggregate Consumer Information shall be excluded.
“Deidentified Information” means information that cannot reasonably identify to particular consumer, provided that a business uses deidentified information 1) has implemented technical safeguards that prohibit the reidentification, 2) has implemented business process that prohibit reidentification, 3) has implemented business process to prevent inadvertent release of deidentification information, and 4) makes no attempt to reidentify.
“Aggregate Consumer Information” means information relates to a group or category of consumers, from which individual consumer identities have been removed, and that is not linked or reasonably linkable to any consumer or household, including via a device.
“Sensitive Personal Information” (SPI) means:
(1) Personal information that reveals:
(A) Your social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number.
(B) Your account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account.
(C) Your precise geolocation.
(D) Your racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership.
(E) The contents of your mail, email, and text messages unless the business is the intended recipient of the communication.
(F) Your genetic data.
(A) The processing of biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying a consumer.
(B) Personal information collected and analyzed concerning your health.
(C) Personal information collected and analyzed concerning your sex life or sexual orientation.